Rates and Conditions
Our rules are accepted by the guest at the time of payment of the deposit and confirmation. The assignment of a specific accomodation cannot be guaranteed, but we shall do our best to satisfy your demand. Special requests (when possible) € 50.00 per booking.
CONFIRMATON: deposit 30% of the value of the booking, balance on arrival.
CANCELLATION POLICY: from the booking confirmation until 30 days before arrival, in case of cancellation, the deposit will be refunded.
For a cancellation made 0-29 days prior to arrival or in case of no-show, the deposit will not be refunded. As from arrival day, in case of stay reduction or amendment no refund is due.
NON REFUNDABLE RATE (10% off) • CONFIRMATION: full prepayment of the booking value. • CANCELLATION: from booking confirmation, in case of cancellation or no-show, no refund is due. Please give a look to our rules before finalizing the payment.
Late arrivals or early departures will not give right to refunds or reductions on the agreed price.
Arrival day is Saturday. Check-out by 10 am. Check-in between 5pm and 8pm: should you plan to arrive later please inform us by phone on +39 0974-986068.
On arrival guests, after producing their identity documents,will get a pass (1 per booking) for free parking in the availables spaces
Boats must be reported at the reservation and brought to the harbour of Scario. Contact the lifeguard at the beach to be assigned a mooring berth.
Any external guest is allowed only with the permission of the management (€ 15.00 per person).
Small dogs are admitted only if kept on a leash. Not to be taken to the beach. Health certificate required. Special rules for dogs are applied (a copy of them will be provided on arrival).
Money is not used inside La Francesca. Any purchase will be added to your account.
Tourist tax: € 1.50 per person from 3 years’ age (to be paid only on the day of arrival).
IT IS FORBIDDEN:
– to light fires
– to keep containers of inflammable substances (gasoline, petrol blends) inside the village, except on the beach for the boats’ refuel
– to make noise during the rest hours
– to play football or walk on the flowerbeds
– to use nails or stickers inside and outside the tents or bungalows
– to leave towels on deckchairs and sunbeds which are not occupied
– to move furniture and equipment outside the tents or bungalows
WE REQUEST YOU:
– to keep the area around your tents and rooms clean and tidy
– to hang washing only on the racks provided
– to make sure your childrens do not disturb other guests
– to spare water
– to separate trash using the appropriate bags
– not to leave rubbish near your tent or room to avoid attracting insects
– to respect the bans of bathing and the use of boats with rough
– not to use shampoo or bath foam in the outdoor showers
– At the end of your stay, please leave furniture and equipment in their original position. Take bottles, newspapers and trash to the collection point.